GAWMiners / PayCoin- promise of the perfect solution for bitcoin mining - had many issues during the pre-launch, launch and not keeping most of the promises on the product service that many of us purchased. The FBI is currently investingating what really happened.
More information on this - PayCoin & GAW Lawsuit
Original Info provided by Hashlet: Published: Sunday, 07 September 2014 18:03
Digital Cloud Mining (DCM)
Effective, Energy Efficient, and Inexpensive
The future of bitcoin mining is here!
[ This is are review of HashletPrime and HashletSolo as of Sept 2014. ]
We have been running some hashlets since the beginning for the rollout, and despite many people complaints about customer service and being hard to get a hold of them.
Overall the experience has been a Score of A + on the hashlets.
I just wish we new the price would so dramatically go up on the original Hashlet, later to be called the HashletPrime.
Because we would have boughten a lot more of them, and never regretted the choice.
- Easy purchase with in most cases same day activation code emailed to you.
- Nice and easy to use website to monitor and manage your Hashlets.
- Profitable - most hashlet models pay for themselves in around 60 days.
- Currently you can mine for SHA or Scrypt coins - with newer cryptocurrency in the works to be added.
- There is no other reasonable way to mine for bitcoin / altcoin on the market today.
- Zero pool fees
- Never breaks down or causes you to replace burned out power supplies.
- Adjusts to meet the needs of the particular mining pool it a part of to stay profitable.
- All current payouts are in BTC - so no holding onto alt-coins to see if the value increases or not.
- You pay a daily service fee of .04 per day, per Mh for Scrypt Coins | or .01 cents per day for 5 Gh in SHA256 Coins, the price is fair enough but there is no way to put a hashlet in stand bye mode.
- All your eggs in one basket - if GAW Miner goes bankrupt - then you go bankrupt.
Basically your ROI (Return on Investment) is set to be about 60 days, after that you need to only pay the maintenance fee for the hashlet.
After the device is paid off - you continue to pay a daily service fee of .04 per day, per Mh for Scrypt | or .01 cents per day for 5 Gh in SHA256.
HashletPrime: (original model) Mining power starts at 1 MH per hashlet and it differs from other models by being able to mine any pool of our choice that they have on list. Plus it will be upgrade for free as new options come along in the future.
Downside: it costs a great deal more then other hashlet models and it has not clear originaly they would do this - the orginal promise was the Hashlet Prime, now they increased prices significantly and offer less models for this original price. (negative)
HashletSolo: it is similar to HashletPrime except it only mines the pool that you choose a purchase and it costs a lot less to purchase.
HashletGenesis: mines only SHA256 coins but starts at 10 GH per hashlet and is very inexpensive in price, as well as maintenance.
Example Photos from Web Console:
Service Fees (09/07/2014)
HashletSolo 1 Mh:
HashletPrime 50MH using the Zenpool: